Friday, February 18, 2011

Pretty in [Pulitzer] Pink!

On a recent trip to Puerto Rico for some much needed sun, I realized at the airport that I would need some good reads to get me through the four-hour flight.  I immediately snatched the new issue of House Beautiful after setting eyes on its fabulously pink cover with the headline, "The Power of Pink!"  What more could a girl want?  Anxious to read more about the terribly chic room featured on the cover, I was pleasantly surprised to find the much anticipated, new Lilly Pulitzer home line (for HRI Brands) featured inside. With vibrant, feel-good prints on sophisticated sofas and over-the-top ottomans, who needs to go in search of sun and sand? I knew a peek inside would be the perfect pre-vacay punch...and I was right. Absolute perfection (Palm Beach style, of course...).

For all those preppy-loving, pretty in pink Pulitzer girls out there - enjoy the eye candy, ladies!


House Beautiful 2011

House Beautiful 2011

Lilly in Palm Beach [so chic!] courtesy of Lilly Pulitzer

via The Preppy Princess

Photo courtesy of Patricia Sheridan

          Lilly home accessory via Home Accents Today




Lilly ottoman [amazing shoe storage!] via Sophie Pyle Style


I also love these great rooms from Lilly Pulitzer for Garnet Hill - they are from last May's collection, but as we all know, Lilly is timeless [as is the perfection of pink + green!]...

Lilly Pulitzer for Garnet Hill

Lilly Pulitzer for Garnet Hill



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...