Wednesday, October 26, 2011

stylish shelves.

There's something about endless shelves filled with books that make a space feel so comfortable and lived in.  I would love to have a stylish library with walls and walls of books one day...and hopefully a nice ladder to access them all! Here are a few photos of great personal libraries; I love the way that some are organized by color, using the books as wall art...the perfect example of beautiful, functional design. I'm absolutely in love with this first room...




1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am OBSESSED with bookshelves! Great examples - I especially like the green velvet curtain pic. We've used that trick of a curtain to cover a wall of shelving several times in my decorating biz. But this one looks just as pretty open as closed.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...