Thursday, October 13, 2011

latest obsession: cor sin labe doli bow ties

Although I'm loving the "all buttoned up" look that's currently on trend, it still makes me miss being able to accessorize with a little neckline glitz. Enter the Cor Sin Labe Doli ceramic bow tie. I can't help but love these quirky little accessories for the collar from Italian designer, Antonioli. The designers behind the bow claim that these eccentric little pieces are often even worn wrapped around the wrist as a bracelet or dangling from the neck with a collarless shirt. Who knew a ceramic bow tie could be so versatile?! Not to mention they come in a variety of colors to match all of those prefectly pressed shirts hanging in your closet. I think I may just have to splurge for the gold...

Image via Vogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...