|Collage by In Good Taste [Laura Boyd]|
|Menu designed by In Good Taste [Laura Boyd]*|
· Make popsicles a few days before the party and store in freezer until just before serving.
· Form mini burgers into small patties the day before and store in the fridge.
· Cut cold brie into small squares and store in fridge as well.
· Make the red onion marmalade the day before and return to room temp before serving.
· Fry the crispy onions the day before and store in air tight plastic bags.
· Cube watermelon and tomatoes the night before and store in fridge in air tight containers.
· Make pound cake a few days ahead and freeze if necessary. Defrost the day before.
· Cut berries the night before and store in air tight containers in fridge.
*All recipes and photo credits are listed within the 'Bites' tab. Enjoy! xx